This information session will give theatre artists and arts workers an overview of the services provided by Minding Creative Minds led by David Reid.
Minding Creative Minds offers wellbeing services to the Irish Creative Sector (incl. Northern Ireland), free of charge. During this short session (40mins duration) on Friday 9th July, 11am David Reid will talk through the services offered including:
– 24/7 Dedicated Phoneline; – Counselling Service (short term intervention- up to six sessions) ;
– Advanced Counselling/Psychology Sessions.
– Extensive web portal & app/live online chat feature;
– Other support services which includes access to a number of additional services to help users overcome various practical issues they may face (i.e. legal assistance, financial assistance, career guidance, etc.
– an overview of other services / supports offered by Minding Creative Minds
ITI’s ACCELERATE is programme comprises information sessions, workshops, masterclasses, mentoring and training. It is aimed at addressing issues encountered by independent theatre artists and workers and offering professional development opportunities.
ACCELERATE is supported by the Innovate Together Fund from Rethink Ireland.
REGISTER NOW: Places are limited, register HERE by Thursday 8th July.
SIGN UP HERE to receive emails regarding future ACCELERATE sessions, call outs and opportunities.