Irish Theatre Institute (ITI) is pleased to announce the Spring/Summer 2021 ACCELERATE: Artist Support Programme.
In 2020, ITI reached over 1,000 independent theatre artists and workers through its Covid response online information sessions and workshops. These information sessions addressed some of the issues that arose for the sector during government restrictions and offered practical supports, networking, and information. (You can access past information sessions on ITI’s YouTube channel here).
Thanks to designated funding under the Innovate Together Fund from Rethink Ireland, ITI can now offer a full programme, entitled ACCELERATE. The Spring/Summer programme 2021 offers a range of artist support initiatives to theatre professionals nationwide, including:
• Information sessions on a range of topics including; Documenting Your Work, Are You Thinking of Setting Up a Company?, Rights & Contracts – What You Need to Know, Good Book-keeping for the Artist and Arts Worker.
• Workshops that offer artistic and targeted practical professional development opportunities in areas such as self-taping auditions and wellbeing.
• A Playwrighting Masterclass: Led by an international writer over a period of eight weeks.
• Capacity Building: Mentoring training for artists.
• Mentoring: specialist mentoring sessions.
REGISTER NOW for the first Information Session Are You Thinking of Setting Up a Company?, led by Claire O’Neill, THISISPOPBABY 24TH March here.
SIGN UP HERE to receive emails regarding future ACCELERATE sessions, call outs and opportunities.