Culture Ireland invites artists/companies who have confirmed performances at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe to submit applications for inclusion in Culture Ireland’s 2014 Edinburgh Festivals showcase.
The objectives of Culture Ireland’s Edinburgh Festivals showcase are:
• to showcase high quality Irish performance practice
• to generate further international touring opportunities for Irish artists
• to help Irish artists build their international networks by providing opportunities for them to meet festival and venue presenters, producers and promoters
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the following criteria:
• confirmed performances, presented as part of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, in a recognised venue
• the work must have been presented professionally in Ireland prior to March 2014
• the work should not have already had significant international presentation
• it should be of a high quality in terms of performance, production values and content
• evidence of positive independent critical and/or audience recognition
• evidence of interest in the company, artist or the work from international presenters
• capacity of the artist or company to avail of touring opportunities arising from inclusion in the Edinburgh showcase
For more information and to apply visit:
Applications must be submitted online before the deadline of midnight on Friday 28 February, 2014.