Irish Theatre Institute (ITI) immediately requires an experienced Project Manager to manage the research, planning and delivery of a one-day event for the theatre sector to take place in late March 2018.
The Project Manager must have:
• knowledge of the Irish theatre sector (essential);
• experience in producing arts events at a national and/or international level;
• excellent project management and time management skills;
• experience in managing and adhering to agreed budgets;
• excellent analytical, communications (written and verbal) and influencing skills;
• at least three years’ experience working in the professional arts;
• experience around online media (e.g. live video streaming) and the ability to deliver events that utilise such;
• a proven ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;
• personal and professional qualities of integrity, resourcefulness, discipline and confidence.
8-week contract for services with immediate start.
Expressions of interest including your CV and 2 referees should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Monday 29th January 2018.
All submissions will be acknowledged by email. If you submit and do not receive an email please contact us immediately to ensure your submission has reached us safely.
Selection will be made based on expressions of interest and CV.