Irish Theatre Institute offers Information Clinics for theatre practitioners (individuals and organisations) which are held weekly on Wednesday at our premises at 17 Eustace Street and must be booked in advance. You, the artist or company set the agenda and ITI will respond.
FROM 1ST APRIL 2015 AN ANNUAL USER SERVICE REGISTRATION FEE (€25) WILL APPLY.
This registration fee allows you to access to:
- Minimum 1 hour Information Clinic
Information Clinics are offered on a broad range of subjects but some typical topics include:
– National and International Touring
– Showcasing and Networking
– Presenting work at festivals
– Pitching work to international festivals
– Planning for a sustainable career
– Writing funding applications and budgeting
– Planning your next project
– What you need to know about managing a company or project.
- Ongoing access to in-house expertise from ITI team, as required
- Advance notice of Irish Theatre Institute’s training programmes
More details here